- Made in Korea
- 7-ply Silver Maifan Stone
- Made of aluminium die-casting – quick heat transfer, evenly heated and fast cooking
- Able to cook with small fire due to good heat conduction
- Requires less oil consumption over an ordinary cookware
- Produces 80% less oil and smoke than conventional pots
- Comfortable grip for easy handling
- Easy to clean
- Coating material tested and approved by USA, FDA, Reg No. 2517136
- The upper row of pan was designed with streamlined shape to prevent overflowing when boiling food
- It reduces cooking time due to high thermal conduction rate; saving time and energy.
- Food will not stick to the pot and coating does not come off easily due to excellent marble coating
- The product is strongly resistant to corrosion with an excellent coating
- Heat resistant tempered glass
- Special device on the knob to prevent overflowing
- Cover has no air outlet, therefore steam will not escape. This maintains the temperature of 80°C – 90°C
- Tinkling sound will be made when temperature reaches boiling point
- Spread moderate cooking oil as a base. Do not heat for too long without food.
- To prevent damages on the frying pan, do not put high salinity food on the frying pan for a long time.
- After using it, keep it dry and clean
- Do not use metal or pointed-tip ladle.
- Do not use steel scrubber to clean.
- Use kitchen glove when carrying the pot.
Fry Pan Wok Pan Multi-Cooker
Arte Pot Saucepan Well-being Pan
Steam Pot IH Wok Pan IH Fry Pan